Neymar says ‘I’m never motivated by money’ after he agrees £500k-a-week wages at PSG as part of £198m transfer

NEYMAR has been unveiled in Paris after completing his world record £198million move to PSG.
The staggering deal for the Brazilian was announced last night for a world record fee – and he confirmed he wants to play in the Ligue 1 opener tomorrow.
Neymar donned the navy blue and red of Paris Saint-Germain for the first time
see more pics here


Neymar shakes hands with Paris Saint-Germain president Nasser Al-Khelaifi

Neymar left his home with some belongings and headed for Barcelona Airport for the short flight to Paris before landing a couple of hours later and taking a tour of the Parc des Princes.
But he admitted he agonised over his decision to leave the Catalan club and said the choice was NOT driven by cash – despite being paid £515,000 a week after tax.
Neymar said: “I was never motivated by money.
“It was one of the most difficult decisions I’ve ever made, I was at a great club at Barcelona, I love Barcelona, I have great friends at the club.
“They are fantastic players, it wasn’t easy at all. It was very tense, I had to think, re-think and think again about what I wanted to achieve in my life.
“I’ve left a lot of very good friends behind, but that’s football, things go really fast in football, yhou make friends at every team you play for and that’s everything.
“I’d like to thank my friends at Barcelona but I felt it was the right time to leave and look for something different.
 see more of the pics here









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Cheap and Affordable Hostel Accommodations Around UNILAG, AKOKA YABA @CHAWMART

Private Hostels around Yabatech, Lagos